Articles by "CCD contributor: Xiao Zuo "

Four Missionary Directors of Jiangsu Canghui Huizhong Hospital

In 1882, when Protestantism came to Taicang City, Jiangsu province, from Shanghai, missionaries did not only preach the Gospel and build churches, but also vigorously developed various charitable undertakings, such as schools, presses, and so on.

Remembering Rev. Shi Jinrong's 30-Year Dedication to Taicang Church

Rev. Shi Jinrong dedicated himself to the church in Taicang, Jiangsu, for three decades.