Zhoukou CCCTSPM Enhances Living Standard of Clergies, Henan
By Grace Zhi, January 08, 2016 03:01 AM
In 2016 Zhoukou CCC&TSPM of Henan will enhance the life security of pastoral staff in the following aspects: increasing living allowance, purchasing insurances, visiting and establishing retired life support mechanism.
For a long time many preachers don't have fixed wages and fundamental life secure. Some don't dare to serve under the pressure of family and life. So there is a great loss of clergies. Recently Zhoukou CCC&TSPM makes a decision that they will take to guarantee life demands of clergies and the stability of clergies.
The official website of local Religious Affairs Bureau reports that Zhoukou will enhance the living security of clergies in five aspects:
1. To increase living allowance of clergies to ensure their stability
2. To purchase endowment insurances, half paid by the place and half by clergies themselves for clergies working in religious activity places
3. To purchase employee's medical insurance and industrial injury insurance for qualifies clergies
4. To build visiting mechanism in which churches will organize to visit for affairs like sickness, marriage or death of clergies and their direct relatives
5. To establish retired life support mechanism of clergies
Besides Zhoukou, Ningxia, Taian of Shandong, Yuexi of Anhui, Qidong of Jiangsu and Tangshan of Hebei have increased life allowance of clergies.
More from CCD
Another late pope will become a saint this year.
After delays, the de-mining project in the area where Jesus was baptized will finally be launched.
A music program aimed to help patients reduce mental stress was awarded one of the "outstanding volunteer programs" by the Shanghai branch of the Red Cross Society of China.
A bunch of Miao Christians live in fairly poor conditions in a rural village of Jiangxi. They are forgotten by the world, but not by God.
A church will continue its 11-year-long tradition --- cooking the dinner on the Chinese new year's eve for people who are unable to gather with their families.
The secret to being blessed starts with crying to God because the sole help is from God.
Is our relationship with God caused by misunderstanding?
A new letter from the former pope shares his reflection of his retirement and 'pilgrimage'
Check out how this church stood up after their church got destroyed by ISIS.
The Vatican and China may be reaching an accord soon regarding bishop appointments according to sources.