Northeast China Theological Seminary hosted its graduation service and ceremony in Panshi Church on July 10.
One hundred and thirty students graduated, including 78 undergraduates and 52 technical secondary school students.
Located in Shenyang, Liaoning, Northeast China Theological Seminary was founded in 1894 as the "Elementary Catechism Class" by the Presbyterian Church of Scotland in Shenyang. Renamed as "Moukden Theological College" in 1898, it was merged into Yanjing Theological Seminary in 1953. Resuming operation in October 1982, its name was again changed to "Northeast Theological Seminary" in 2004.
- Translated by Abigail Wu